Saturday, November 20, 2010

LOVE U FOREVER...

Do you think I've told you
That 'I love you" enough?

Have Ilet you know without you
Life would be extremely tough?

You're everything that gives me
That ONE reason to live

And all I have for you in return
My heart and soul I give

You're all that makes me happy
And you're all that makes me smile

You show me you'd do anything
And go that extra mile

I love you more than you could know
You are my one true love

Our hearts they beat the same beat
Our hands fit like a glove

You shield the rain, and stop the pain
And keep me safe from harm

There's no place I'd rather be
Then held tightly in your arms

I love you more than yesterday
And I think it's time I told

You're the one I want FOREVER
The one I'll ALWAYS hold....

No comments:

Post a Comment